Powered by Landscape Marketing Pros
Does your lawn and landscape need a redo? Contact Sanderscapes Landscaping today to schedule a consultation for a yard makeover. Based in Byron and serving residential and commercial clients throughout Middle Georgia including Macon, Warner Robins, Perry, Bonaire, Kathleen and more.
Is your yard in need of a redo? Are weeds overtaking your lawn? Are areas eroding? Or are your landscape beds overgrown and have left you overwhelmed? Whatever issue you may be facing, it can make for a stressful situation to get your landscape back to its prime. At Sanderscapes Landscaping, our professional team has transformed dozens of properties throughout Byron & surrounding communities of Middle Georgia by efficiently removing old landscapes/grass areas, then installing new landscaping and turf areas, and we have created just as many happy clients in the process!
When our team revitalizes a landscape with a full-scale removal and replacement, it will completely overhaul the appearance and function of your yard. Here’s the process we follow for most projects:
1. Removing and hauling away everything down to the topsoil with heavy equipment
2. Correcting slopes, drainage systems may also be installed at this time
3. Installing hardscapes, such as retaining walls, and paver patios/walkways
4. Installing a lawn and drip irrigation system if not already in place
5. Landscape bed installation: planting new trees and plants, including ground covering such as mulch
6. Hauling in additional soil if needed and properly grading it out
7. Installing freshly-cut sod to create a lush, green lawn
You will be amazed at how quickly our professionals transform your yard, increasing your property’s curb appeal and giving you an outdoor area that you can enjoy year after year. We make sure to keep you informed of our progress throughout the entire renovation so you know what to expect at any given moment.
If you’re ready to give your property a facelift, give us a call today at (478) 200-5199 or fill out our quote request form.
Contact our friendly team today to schedule a consultation for your next project or to start a maintenance program on your property!